Given that it appears primarily to be an infomercial about Evault offerings, I’m surprised they’re charging money for it, but perhaps the money goes to cover the cost of renting the space, which one doesn’t have with the more typical webinars used to present such offerings.
Given the list of topics, the seminar focuses on issues for slightly larger businesses than the ones I usually address in this blog:
- What critical data needs to be backed up
- Challenges facing small businesses today (increase data growth, limited IT resources…)
- Traditional tape backup method (steps and risks involved, data breaches in the news)
- How EVault’s online backup works (simplified overview, show how easy it is to set-up, easy to restore data)
- Other EVault product offerings (ProMail, ArcWare, EVaultReports)
But hey, I’m all in favor of any kind of education about backup, so if you want to go, you can sign up here.