And while we’re on the subject of seminars, time)spring, maker of TimeData continuous data production software, is offering a webinar entitled “Way Better than Backup for Windows.” This one takes place on multiple dates. Just click on a link if you want to attend.
- Thursday May 3, 8am Pacific
- Tuesday May 8, 8am Pacific
- Wednesday May 9, 3pm Pacific
- Wednesday May 16, 9am Pacific
- Thursday May 17, 2pm Pacific
- Monday May 21, 10am Pacific
- Thursday May 24, 1pm Pacific
- Tuesday May 29 8:30am Pacific
- Wed. May 30, 8:30am Pacific
There’s also a collection of no-registration-required white papers in PDF format on the time)spring website for your delectation. There’s a mighty positive review there, which does however warn: “You do have to have IIS installed, .Net Framework and if you’re using the secure mode, you’ll need to setup the TMC Admins group on your system.” If you don’t know what any of those things are, you should probably consult an expert before opting for this solution.